H2H is a valuable community resource but we can’t do it without you! Your monetary contributions:
- Help us test and treat more people to prevent the spread of HIV
- Facilitate access to life-preserving treatment by removing financial barriers to care
- Increase the number of persons retained in care by strengthening our programming
- Create resources to address unique needs among specific populations
- Provide basic needs like food, shelter, and medication to those in need
Heart to Hand does not only accept monetary donations, but we accept items that could be useful to our clients as well! Heart to Hand will accept donations of the following items:
- Toiletries (soap, toothpaste, deodorant, hair care, etc)
- SmartTrip Cards
- Gas Cards
If you are unsure what to donate, please ask! Call our office to gain more information on donations as well as to coordinate the drop-off of goods.
Please join H2H in preventing the spread of HIV and removing barriers to care. Donate today!
H2H is always looking for people to lend a helping hand, whether for a grade or for a good cause. We accept volunteers in all departments of the organization to include:
- Social Media Coordination
- Data Monitoring and Evaluation
- HIV Testing
- Administrative Support
- Bring Your Own Ideas!
Help support H2H’s day-to-day work. Click here to get started!
Donate to H2H by shopping on Amazon! For every qualifying purchase made, H2H will receive 0.5% of the purchase price as a donation through the Amazon Smile program. Click on the Amazon Smile link above to sign in. H2H will be selected as your organization of choice. Start donating today through Amazon!